11 April 2010

Hmm ..........................

It bin sum time since me blog well 2much had happen here & there & worst of ALL my body had almost 90% cover wif all those unwanted reddish DIAMOND & it FUCKING itchiness & BERI PAIN lor ... enuf of complaining well cos at least got my beloved wife to take care of me during wkend ... MaMa i really appreciate lor but i can see sum time thot u dun really willing =X well pls bear wif me for now ... Cos me realy noe it will go away soon cos u really taken good care of me & u sincere wan me get well not jus sae oni lor ... Two more days OUR 3TH Anniversary right de corner, this year dun have proper celebration or cake for both of us but jus simple dinner or put it simple jus simple2 our BIG day jus OVER ... =( i noe u not hapi ...
Well mama my LOVE 4 u not jus on those special day oni lor thot every special day me never 4GET but when me dun celebrate or give u present tat does not mean me 4gotten lor ... Ask yorself did i let u down until now ^^.
This year me got mama N97 Mini for our 3th year 2gether since she always wanna tat HP & she return me wif a 16GB memory card cos me oso got myself N86 =) ...

I am beri sori tat sat we did not go anyway to makan good stuff as our celebration ... I am really sori & end out jus Mos burger & oso never chill wif u but as soon as me recover me promise u will make up 2 u k ... But now pls BEAR wif my sickness lor ... U sae u dun noe how much pain i having now but when u see what on my body mama u ask yorself do u tink it EASY on me bo ...
Pls Pls Pls understand pls dun give tat attitude tat made me tink u loathe me & find me troublesome cos me now sick & cannot bring u out ... Cos if u always do tat me really wori in future when me old & useless u will not care me anymore ... OMG my heart hurt & my tear realy come down when typing this ... Is tat really LOVE ???

Wat is LOVE ???

Until now !!! Me never stop loving & caring u everyday by all my action & thoughts & even shower u wif all those stuff tat u wan & even plan our future our marriage. But when me is down me jus hoped u r there tat not asking much from u rite ... May it not easy 4 u but jus noe your truly always there k ...

Well goin out to hub to watch date night wif mama hoped u really noe me trying hard everytime to please u k but when me never or cannot make it in time it not me 4gotten k ... muack36

" You r always in 1st position, everyting now in my life "


Till me blog again
Sayonara Kimochi

No comments: