29 August 2010

Never x-pect u reply but wat i wrote give u pinch den sori cos wat u reply refering to yorselp oso !!!
Den u realy must come & tok cos all the while who the one start sae this hurt & pain & bra2.
i did not start everyting & enuf writing when i waiting u to tell me in person & not seeing u typing all those words .

Any weekend after raya i waiting k. So when i still waiting pls dun start writing anyting abt i not known or sharing at all.
To tell u tat i blame u or u blame me it realy stupit cos we r writing here. unhapi y never tell me everytime u see me. but i can tell u when i unhapi this time i confirm will tell u when i see u next time when u made me unhapi i will tell u on the spot.
So remember i waiting 4 u to tok not u waiting 4 me to tok k.

Dun feel sad like wat u see now cos when i see yours how will i feel when i dun even kn how u start to have tis kind of feeling.
I realy wanna stop all this so wait for u to tok soon & stop sae everyting when u even had not tok to me k.

Anyway still need to tell u kamsia for tat loving meal u got 4 me & this sumting i call care & i reply u kamsia cos i know tat day u do care.

Ok realy eunf ranting so much & i will wait 4 u to tok to me soon.

I STILL LOVE YOU BERI MUCH fyi i dun noe shl i write but wan nto tell u so i wrote but if u get wrong idea tat i bo bian lor ... Ok go back to my medi liao see u soon.

No comments: