4 July 2011

KNN, MY BIO CLOCK REALLY A MESS NOW ...

What should i do?
Really sorry YOU have to go through this SHIT with me now!!!
Please help me?
What should i do next?
Please don't so COLD towards me!!!
I do CARE...
I am worry!!!
What should i do ????????????

Sun - Thur i got to slp in morning due to work.
Fri & sat i got to slp in nite & wake up in morning due to YOU.
I thought i can manage ... But at 1st i still CAN ...

But now it getting worst sia.
I can just fall aslp anytime ...
I just tired & slpy anytime of the DAY.

OMG, i need to talk, i need to do something B4 serious thing happen to me & my beloved.
I never in my life think so much in relationship.
Well that prove tat i really very serious about u & me...

Tell me how, can we sit down over this wkend & settle this ASAP.
I just dun like your reaction towards me cos i know u r not HAPPY.
I want you to be HAPPY.
So please, when can we talk about this ...

No comments: