9 October 2011

Never 22 Again :(

Just celebrated my bird day over the weekend :) i had a wonderful weekend thot it a short vacation & skin getting worst but really VERY HAPPY to have this celebration ... Haiz now got pix to prove tat i really OLD liao ... No MORE 22 every year sia =D ... Well thank you my dearest GumGum aka Jamie Tan Norhayati who organised this chalet celebration , Love you MUACKs ...
This celebration was purely private, so if any of my friend happen not in the party please do not be angry hor ... Paiseh never ask much ppl to come you will know why when are same AGE as me ... LOL simply to OLD for a lot of stuffs sia ...
Don't worry la dearest unless you don't want if not you sure will grow old with me k :) ... Counting down lor 1 year & 2 months to go ...
Thanks you for everything you given in the 54 month when we spent togethers ...

I LOVE YOU

Lastly happy Birthday to Me ...

No comments: