20 December 2012

2012 2012

Today should be the day i should be very very happy.
Actually today should be my wedding day.
But ...........................


SADDED it the only word i can describe my feeling now.
i cannot get to sleep thinking what should i do next?
What my future?

Asking me to believe in something that i don't just to be marry you which i told you that is impossible 5yrs ago.
I really don't know why you still want me to chose, But do you .....
Still remember i ask you what will happen if family object to our marriage ...

I still can remember you say when that time come if i the ONE, you will put down everything to start
a NEW life with me.

Five years had passed so am i the ONE.

...............................................................................................

Do i need to wait another 5yrs which i can but can you?
Maybe i should just wait until there NO one to object then we get married.
Maybe ...........................
I really don't know anymore, i don't know how long my this body can stand but i do know you
still the one GAL i wanted to marry so badly.

Hoped the day will come n you will be my bride ...

I LOVE YOU
Yours Always
Dum Dum

No comments: