30 November 2009

Monday Blue

Wow, si bei sian 2 go wk after rest 4 so many days ... Sumre baby never around tis wkend a bit goin crazy ... I dun care next wk baby u beri come early & acc me si de MOON 2 my heart content k ... Wahahahahhahaha ...
18 mre days 2 baby bird-day me a bit nervous lor cos it her 21th so must let her unforgettable ma ... Well, still racking my brain 4 sumtin out thot me have plan everyting ...
Or mayb jus let nature take it place dun tink much since me olady have a plan so jus stick 2 it ...
Haiz, @_@ ... " Head pain "
Work de same kip on asking us 2 go test market but when we tell them how we feel they jus sae BEAR WIF IT ... Kao, 2day me oso tell my BM paiseh our whole group tink we cannot do much since our sale tool have arrive yet so we anyhw go si si lk lk ... PLS BEAR WIF US OSO ...
My BM stone2 si us & laugh ya lor nvm dun wori jus agar2 can liao ... Kao wat a MNC company is tis ...
Oopssssss it getting late & me oso nid 2 rest liao so ....

Till Me Blog Again
Sayonara Kimochi

No comments: