3 December 2009

Quick Post

2day at work ... Limbei gana praise by my Japanese Trainer wow de feeling si bei shiok ... He sae Ah Lan ( Sound a bit eeeeeeeeeee like duck dick ) Wat 2 do mayb he noe abt my nick Lameduck ba wahahahahahahaah ... Oh he sae pls continue 2 work hard & i hoped u can surpass me & become singapore 1local " Safety Instructor = Si " & train de next patch of Sales Driver ... He sae me r beri good at Safety Pin Point & Driving skill he comfort wif ... Suddenly Limbei feel so many years of driving now sum1 appreciate neh beside my GumGum ... Lucky they did not noe me b4 me join de company cos if not dun tink they will sae like tat liao ... Hoe Bie, me SBR rite =D
Btw me finally got my name card so dun have 2 share wif my Branch Manager ... Song ...
Now me tink of 2moro Limbei Lagi SONG cos my Baby coming home 2moro ... Knn, 12Days never si u ... I MIZ U BERI MUCH K ... 2moro u better on de dot if me can, sure go fetch u lor dun wan later me wait so long lor ... Goin enjoy my weekend without spending a dime? You sae possible bo !!! My mama sae CAN !!! Well let si mama how she teach me 2moro lor ... HeHe

Till Me Blog Again
Sayonara Kimochi

No comments: